1. Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination (Lv 18:22).
2. If any one lie with a man as with a woman, both have committed an abomination, let them be put to death. Their blood be upon them (Lv 20:13).
3. There were also the effeminate in the land, and they did according to all the abominations of the people whom the Lord had destroyed before the face of the children of Israel (3K 14:24).
4. And he took away the effeminate out of the land, and he removed all the filth of the idols, which his fathers had made (3K 15:12).
5. And the remnant also of the effeminate, who remained in the days of Asa his father, he took out of the land (3K 22:47).
6. He destroyed also the pavilions of the effeminate, which were in the house of the Lord, for which the women wove as it were little dwellings for the grove (4K 23:7).
7. Their soul shall die in a storm, and their life among the effeminate (Job 36:14).
8. The words of the double tongued are as if they were harmless: and they reach even to the inner parts of the bowels. Fear casts down the slothful: and the souls of the effeminate shall be hungry (Pr 18:8).
9. And I will give children to be their princes, and the effeminate shall rule over them (Is 3:4).
10. I will not visit upon your daughters when they shall commit fornication, and upon your spouses when they shall commit adultery: because themselves conversed with harlots, and offered sacrifice with the effeminate, and the people that doth not understand shall be beaten (Ho 4:14).
11. For this cause, God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature. And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts, one towards another, men with men, working that which is filthy and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error. And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient. Being filled with all iniquity, malice, fornication, avarice, wickedness: full of envy, murder, contention, deceit, malignity: whisperers, detractors, hateful to God, contumelious, proud, haughty, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, foolish, dissolute: without affection, without fidelity, without mercy. Who, having known the justice of God, did not understand that they who do such things, are worthy of death: and not only they that do them, but they also that consent to them that do them (Rm 1:26-32).
12. Nor the effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God (1Co 6:10).
13. For fornicators, for them who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and whatever other thing is contrary to sound doctrine (1T 1:10).